Jeep® Wrangler – Photo Source: Stellantis
On September 14, 2022, Jeep debuted a new heritage-inspired 2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4xe at the Detroit Auto Show. Intended to bolster the Wrangler 4xes’ electrified lineup, Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of the Jeep brand North America offered a statement about the new vehicle. “Jeep Wrangler 4xe customers looking for the ultimate combination of capability and electrification, with a vintage twist, can now have it in the 2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4xe. The debut of the new heritage-inspired 2023 Wrangler Willys 4xe par 49 MPGe, 470 lb.- ft. of torque with unmatched Jeep capability, a 2.72:1 4WD low range, heavy-duty Dana 44 axles and a new entry price to the 2023 model year Wrangler 4xe lineup, which continues to be the best-selling plug-in hybrid in America. “
When it comes to premium performance and efficiency, the 2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4xe has all the bells and whistles:
- A whopping 375 horsepower with 470 lb-ft of torque.
- A 2.72:1 Selec-Trac full-time four-wheel drive system.
- Mud-terrain tires.
- A factory suspended lift capable of delivering 10.1 inches of ground clearance.
- 30-inch water wadding.
- Heavy-Duty Dana 44 axles.
- A 17 kWh battery with 21 miles of all-electric range that can handle everyday commuting and hours on all tracks on electric power alone.
The starting price for the 2023 heritage-inspired Willys 4xe is $53,995 (plus destination charge), bringing an entirely new price point to the Wrangler 4xe lineup. It will join the Rubicon 4xe, High Altitude 4xe and Sahara 4xe. Jeep enthusiasts can already start ordering their vehicles as the delivery of the Willys 4xe is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2022.
Unique Willys experience
Some features that only Willys can offer include:
- A black grid.
- Rock Rails.
- 17-inch black-painted alloy wheels that will have LT255/75R17C mud tires.
- An exclusive “Willys” decal for the best of the vehicle.
- 4xes exclusive Electric Blue paint, which will also be used to adorn the front and rear towbars, Jeep badging and Trail Rated badging.
- All-weather floor mats.
- LED headlights and fog lights.
- An “Electric 4-Wheel Drive” decal on the swing gate to let buyers know this Willys is a 4xe plug-in hybrid.
- Alpine 9 speaker premium sound.
- A rear limited-slip differential.
The Sun and Shade Package, which includes an 8.4-inch touchscreen with Uconnect 4C Nav and a class-exclusive Sky One-Touch Power-Top, will be among the features available for purchase. Enthusiasts can anticipate the amazing powertrain capabilities of the Willys 4xe, the renowned off-road capabilities only found in a Jeep, and the various E Selec modes, including Hybrid, Electric and eSave.
Are you excited about the future of new cars and even more so about the future of electric cars? We are also here at Cape Coral Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram; where the range is always wide and the excitement of helping our customers is endless! Whether you want to take a look at our new car inventoryor our quality used vehicles is more your speed; we’ve got you covered! Do you need a refresh of your vehicle to bring it back to life? Our amazing service team can handle it with ease when you just schedule one online service booking with our service center! Sit back and relax while our team of professional technicians take care of your vehicle.
Do you like what you see? Click here for more stories about Auto news from Florida. Florida Insider is dedicated to educating, entertaining and informing its readers about all things Florida. Easy-to-read content in the palm of your hand, covering the stories that matter.
Terry is an avid Nascar fan who grew up attending races at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina, just down the road from his hometown of China Grove, NC. Terry currently lives in Wellington and has been writing for 15 years. He also enjoys watching Road Runner Looney Tunes cartoons with his two sons in his spare time.