AUBURN HILLS, Mich., November 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- 2023 Grand Wagoneer Named Luxury Vehicle of the Year by Hispanic Motor Press, which recognizes the best new vehicles for Hispanic car buyers
- 2023 is the second year in a row that the Grand Wagoneer has received a prestigious award from the Hispanic Motor Press, following the 2022 Best SUV Award
- Rooted in Jeep® brand heritage, the Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer mark the rebirth of a premium American icon, redefining “American premium” while delivering a unique customer experience
- The 2023 Grand Wagoneer and 2023 Wagoneer deliver legendary capability from three available 4×4 systems, exceptional driving dynamics, advanced technology and safety, and a premium level of comfort for up to eight passengers, all wrapped in a sophisticated and authentic design
- The 2023 Grand Wagoneer and 2023 Wagoneer lineup includes the all-new Grand Wagoneer L and Wagoneer L with long wheelbases and advanced Hurricane Twin Turbo engines, which deliver more power, improved efficiency and best-in-class towing capacity of up to 10,000 lbs.
- The Hispanic Motor Press Awards recognize the best 2023 model year vehicles for Hispanic car buyers based on design, driving satisfaction, technology, safety, environmental impact, reliability and value
The 2023 Grand Wagoneer continues to prove why its premium features and amenities make it the best premium vehicle available today, earning the 2023 Luxury Vehicle of the Year award at the 13th Annual Hispanic Motor Press Awards (HMPA).
“The return of the iconic Grand Wagoneer has surprised the industry with a new level of American luxury,” said Ricardo Rodriguez-Long, president and founder of Hispanic Motor Press. “An overwhelming majority of judges in the Hispanic Motor Press agreed that this SUV sets a new standard that can take your whole family across the country on any road condition. Inside, it represents one of the best luxury interiors in decades, with details and craftsmanship that take this SUV to a level once unthinkable in a true 4×4 vehicle.”
The 2023 HMP jury panel consists of independent Latin American automotive journalists, content creators and industry influencers selected by the organization’s advisory board. Over 20 jurors from across the country evaluated more than 100 new vehicles in 2022. The jury panel evaluates vehicles based on their characteristics, including overall design, comfort, safety, economy, handling, performance, functionality, infotainment integration, interior design, environmental requirements, driver satisfaction and price.
The 2023 Grand Wagoneer and 2023 Wagoneer mark the rebirth of a premium American icon, with legendary capability, exceptional driving dynamics, powerful performance, best-in-class towing capacity of up to 10,000 lbs., advanced technology and safety, and a premium level of comfort for up to eight passengers, all wrapped up in a sophisticated and authentic design.
“Earning the Hispanic Motor Press Luxury Vehicle of the Year award reinforces that the Grand Wagoneer delivers the refinement, technology, comfort and capability our customers are looking for,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and general manager of the Jeep® brand. North America. “The Grand Wagoneer’s premium cabin, with its rich Palermo leather, genuine American oak and unmatched McIntosh sound system, is second to none, so it’s validating that experts agree.”
Hispanic Motor PressFor information, including the 2023 judging panel, visit http://www.hispanicmotorpress.org. Follow Hispanic Motor Press on Twitter @HMotorPressOrg, Facebook @Hispanicmotorpress or Instagram @hispanicmotorpress.
WagonerThe Wagoneer returns as a premium extension of the Jeep® brand while continuing its legacy as the original premium SUV. Wagoneer builds on a rich heritage of premium American craftsmanship while offering a new level of comfort, legendary 4×4 capability and customer service, a new path – one that defines the new standard for sophistication, authenticity and modern mobility. Offering a unique and premium customer service experience, Wagoneer delivers warm, capable, innovative and authentic vehicles with premium design and technology to a new, distinct and successful set of customers. Combining these features with strong SUV credentials, the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer build on the original premium SUV by defining the next generation of an American icon. Offering a portfolio of brands, Stellantis is a leading global automotive manufacturer and mobility provider. For more information about Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Wagoneer and company news and video at:Company Blog: https://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.comMedia Site: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.comConsumer Site: www.wagoneer.comFacebook: www.facebook.com/wagoneer or https://https://www.facebook .com/ StellantisNAInstagram: www.instagram.com/wagoneer or www.instagram.com/StellantisNATwitter: www.twitter.com/Wagoneer or https://twitter.com/StellantisNAYouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or www.youtube.com/user/PentastarVideo
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grand-wagoneer-named-luxury-vehicle-of-the-year-by-the-hispanic-motor-press-301681802. HTML