AUBURN HILLS, Mich., 10 May 2022 / PRNewswire / –
- With their Jeep® brand heritage, Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer mark the rebirth of a first-class American icon, while delivering a unique customer experience
- Spacious interior for up to eight passengers combines premium mix of American design, rich colors, authentic materials, fine details and leading technology:
- Best-in-class total passenger volume, total volume, best-in-class third-row roof height and second- and third-row legroom with largest cargo volume behind third-row
- Hand-wrapped surfaces, quilted Palermo leather seats and sculpted satin-American walnut wood with metal inlays and framed by double-surface metal details, complement the suite of amenities that elevate Grand Wagoneer to the highest levels of luxury
- Offers up to 75 inches total screen area and nearly 45 inches screens on the front instrument panel, with advanced, user-friendly technology, including new five times faster Uconnect 5, Fire TV for Auto, windshield Head-up Display (HUD), frameless digital cluster, digital rearview mirror, rear seat surveillance camera and exclusive 23-speaker 1375-watt McIntosh MX1375 Reference Entertainment System
- Grand Wagoneer named Ward’s 10 Best Interiors & UX List in First Year of Eligibility
The all-new 2022 Grand Wagoneer with its spacious, luxurious and technologically advanced interior continues to set the standard for sophistication as a unanimous winner of the Wards 10 Best Interiors & UX for 2022.
“The sheer artistry of the Jeep® brand’s lavish new interiors is breathtaking,” says Wards Editor Drew Winter. “Grand Wagoneer easily fits into the six-figure SUV club on the power of its interior.”
The highlight of premium SUVs, the Grand Wagoneer features a cabin created with modern American style, carefully crafted details, elegant appointments and leading technology.
“With premium, sophisticated materials, such as Blue Agave leather and textured metal details, plus plenty of technical features, including seven stunning high-resolution screens and an industry-first integration of Amazon Fire TV, the most luxurious Jeep to date is a unanimous choice for 2022 Wards 10 Best Interiors & UX Price, “said Wards Editor Christie Schweinsberg.
For 2022, Wards combined the Wards 10 Best Interiors and Wards 10 Best User Experience (UX) awards into a single, all-inclusive awards program, recognizing that the user experience is now deeply embedded in the interior. For this year’s awards, 22 vehicles were evaluated and included new or heavily redesigned vehicle interiors and user experience technology. Wards analysts evaluated the nominated vehicles based on a variety of aspects that shape the user’s experience inside the vehicle, including:
- Aesthetics and design of the interior
- Material quality, fit and finish
- Connection options for infotainment
- Comfort and usability of controls and functions
- Dashboard design, information delivery and ease of use
- Availability and performance of driver assistance functions
- Total value
“The original Grand Wagoneer was the first premium SUV on the market, and this double honor from Wards – for both the best interior and the best user experience – is strong proof that the all-new Grand Wagoneer delivers on its promise of being the most premium SUV, again, “he said Jim Morrisonsenior vice president and head of the Jeep brand North America. “Designed by the same team that created Ward’s award-winning interior and user experience in the all-new Grand Cherokee L, the new Grand Wagoneer interior is the most luxurious and user-friendly in its segment and offers premium features such as available Amazon Fire TV Built-in and exclusive McIntosh sound.”
Wagoneer returns as a premium extension of the Jeep® brand while continuing its legacy as the original premium SUV. Wagoneer builds on a rich heritage of first-class American craftsmanship while offering a new level of comfort, legendary 4×4 capacity and customer service, a new path – one that defines the new standard of sophistication, authenticity and modern mobility. Wagoneer offers a unique and first-class customer service experience and delivers warm, capable, innovative and authentic vehicles with first-class design and technology to a new, distinct and successful set of customers. By combining these features with strong SUV credentials, Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer build on the original premium SUV by defining the next generation of an American icon. Stellantis offers a portfolio of brands and is a leading global car manufacturer and mobility provider. For more information on Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Wagoneer and the company’s news and video at:
Corporate Blog: https://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Consumer website: www.wagoneer.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wagoneer or https://www.facebook.com/StellantisNA
Instagram: www.instagram.com/wagoneer or www.instagram.com/StellantisNA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Wagoneer or https://twitter.com/StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or www.youtube.com/user/PentastarVideo
See original content for downloading multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/all-new-grand-wagoneer-unanimous-choice-for-2022-wards-10-best-interiors–user-experience – award-in-first-of-elibility-301544063.html